World’s premier luxury launches website VeryFirstTo.com has just unveiled a luxury holiday package incomparable to any luxury holiday package ever offered by anyone. If you love luxury life, all you have to do is spend like a millionaire to enjoy a holiday like a billionaire. The extravagant trip that cost £359,000 or about $580,000, will send two billionaire lifestyle loving adults to world’s 10 most extravagant hotel suites in a span of 21 days. The guests will be flying in absolute comfort to these destinations at least in business class.
The 10 luxurious destinations are located in all four corners of the world. Each hotel suite is unique and special in their own way. Some of the experiences this adventurous dream offer includes stunning views of the Las Vegas strip from the Sky Villa at the Palm Casino, the Mandarin Oriental’s Royal Suite that offer unrivaled views of Hyde Park from its impressive terrace and the marble bathtubs and a personal chef at the Atlantis, Bahamas.
The luxury holiday package managed by über travel agent Hurlingham Travel is available for use immediately.
And for those of us who don’t belong in the “illionaire” brackets, there still is an opportunity to score a ticket. We can bid for the trip with just £371 ($600) on AuctionWhatIDid.co.uk, the newly launched auction site. Chris Woodcock, founder of the auction site believes, as their website gets popular and well-known, auctions like this will get cheaper because of the advanced system they have in place. For this auction, he thinks there will a huge interest and that will draw a crowd.
Here’s a look at 10 destinations of this luxury dream package.
2. Royal Suite, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Luxury cannot get better that this. When you are at Burj-Al-Arabs Royal Suite, this Arabic style lounge is yours. This opulent Royal Suite offers amenities beyond luxury. Your entrance to the suite is via a private elevator. Don’t want to mix with people at restaurants, you have your own private dining area. You can entertain guests with a movie at the private cinema. Other spoils include a private library, gold and marble staircase, master bedroom with a rotating four-poster bed and a second bedroom. What’s more the bathroom is stocked with luxurious Terre d’Hermes toiletries.
3. Bridge Suite, The Atlantis Resort, Bahamas The Bridge Suite at Royal Tower is Atlantis Bahama’s most luxurious accommodation. The suite come with not one, but a staff of seven including a butler to attend to your every whim. The staff has their own separate entrance to the suite. Suite offers spectacular views of the ocean and the surroundings. The well-appointed 1,250 sq ft. living room has a grand piano as well as two entertainment centers, and the opulent dining room of the suite features a 22-karat gold chandelier.
4. Ritz-Carlton Suite, Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo Expansive and luxurious Ritz Carlton Suite at the Ritz Carlton Tokyo is located on floors 47-51. It offers spectacular panoramic views of Tokyo that you can enjoy from the comfort of your bed. The 1,291 st ft. suite has a living room, bedroom and an oversized marble bathroom with a 20 inch flat screen TV. Other amenities include deep relaxing tub, individual rain-shower booth and double sinks. Luxuries are too numerous to list here but I have to note they offer plush terry robes and towels.
5. Villa La Cupola, Westin Excelsior, Rome The Villa La Cupola in Rome’s Excelsior is the largest suite in Europe occupying 11,840 sq ft. and has recently undergone a $7 million refurbishment. Located on the fifth and sixth floors of the hotel, the suite’s main feature is its imposing dome in the living room, which is 40 ft. and hand-frescoed. Giving lot of thought to the surroundings of the room, its frescoes were painted to match perfectly with the real horizon. The suite has a private elevator and also a marble staircase that lead to its upper floor. Other luxuries include private fitness room, sauna and steam bath. A magnificent Pompeian style Jacuzzi pool with mosaic floors, vaulted ceiling and frescoes is there to relax and take in the best panoramic views of Rome.
6. Two Story Sky Villa, Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas The Two Story Sky Villa at Palms Casino in Las Vegas is one of a kind. The 9,000 sq ft. suite has features that you would not come across anywhere in the world such as the glass-enclosed pool that extends over the balcony offering an unprecedented view of the strip. It also has an ultra-comfortable rotating bed, a two-way fireplace and an in-room soaking tub where romance has taken up a permanent residence. Both floors of the Two Story Sky Villa open into a main room with floor-to-ceiling windows that also offer breathtaking views of The Strip below.
7. Ty Warner Penthouse, Four Seasons Hotel, New York The highest hotel suite in a city known for its legendary skyscrapers, the opulent, one-of-a-kind Ty Warner Penthouse soars 800 feet above the street. The suite offers magnificent 360-degree views of the New York City skyline. It has four glass balconies set on a diagonal to the north-south, east-west grid of Manhattan, as well as single-paned windows and glass railings that offer uninterrupted distinctive views of the city.
8. The Royal Suite, Mandarin Oriental, London The Victorian style Royal Suite at the Mandarin Oriental, London offers wonderful views of the Hyde Park. Interiors are luxuriously decorated with a mix of ornate aubergine-colored Maya Romanoff wallpaper and in colors of creams, golds and duck egg blue. Master bedroom features original 18th century Chinese paintings and a vanity area with Lalique crystal lights. Here again the amenities and luxurious appointments are a too long list to note. Rest assured you will be treated like royalty during your stay at the Royal Suite at the Mandarin Oriental, London.
9. The Sultan’s Suite, Çirağan Palace Kempinski, Istanbul One of the largest suites in Europe with 4,930 sq ft. of space, the opulent Sultan’s Suite at Çirağan Palace Kempinski offers magnificent 180-degree views of the Bosphorus strait. The suite features a magnificent master bedroom with a handmade marble hammam, a private steam room, a rain shower with gold plated and crystal bathtub facets, and a guest room with a claw foot Devon bathtub. It also boasts amenities such as a 32-inch LCD TV in the bathroom and a Bang & Olufsen Stereo system. If you prefer to entertain there is a dining table that can sit 12 guests.
10. The Presidential Suite, InterContinental, Hong Kong The “Imax” experience offered from the Presidential Suite at the Intercontinental in Hong Kong allows one to experience a wrap-around harbour view terrace (2500 sq. feet) with a rooftop infinity swimming pool and Jacuzzi overlooking Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Suite also features a 7,000 sq ft. private terrace.