The Armand de Brignac Ace of Spades Dynasty collection made its grand debut back in May during the Monaco Grand Prix at the Billionaire Club. Just in time for New Year’s Eve celebrations, they have unveiled the same in UK at Selfridges. The Ace of Spade Dynasty collection includes every bottle size and format of Brut Gold from standard 750ml to 30L mighty Midas. The hand-crafted nine bottle collection is equivalent to 109 bottles of cuvee champagne.
So, what’s the cost of this rare and unique collection of Armand de Brignac Brut Gold Champagne? Hold on tightly to your bubbly glass, because the sticker shock is not for the faint hearted. Hefty price tag of the collection is £130,000 (approx. $215,000).
Here’s the list of what you get for all that money –
• Bouteille (0.75 litres) – (standard bottle size)
• Magnum (1.5 litres) – (equivalent to 2 standard bottles)
• Jeroboam (3 litres) – (equivalent to 4 standard bottles)
• Rehoboam (4.5 litres) – (equivalent to 6 standard bottles)
• Methuselah (6 litres) – (equivalent to 8 standard bottles)
• Salmanazar (9 litres) – (equivalent to 12 standard bottles)
• Balthazar (12 litres) – (equivalent to 16 standard bottles)
• Nebuchadnezzar (15 litres) – (equivalent to 20 standard bottles)
• Midas (30 litres) – (equivalent to 40 standard bottles)
If you have a couple of hundred thousands in British pounds or US dollars lying around your place, let’s hurry up to Selfridges to get this grand collection before it runs out of stock!
Source: Very First To